We understand it has been a very unusual year with unprecedented circumstances and challenges for everyone and you may have concerns and questions about booking a holiday rally for 2021. We want to reassure you that booking a rally package holiday with us is the most secure option for you to book your rally for 2021. This year we have fully refunded all rally package bookings that were unable to travel due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- In the event of travel restrictions being imposed by the UK government or the government where your overseas rally is taking place, that will significantly impact the rally, then we would review the viability of the rally based on the information available at the time the travel restrictions are enforced. If the travel restrictions meant that your rally package holiday would be unable to proceed when the departure date is imminent, then we would cancel the rally and a full refund would be issued to you.
- Please note that this applies to package bookings only. If you choose to only book a campsite with us and not the ferry, then we would be acting as the agent and in the event of cancellation any refund would be based on the campsites refund policy. We would pass on, in full, any refund from the campsite.
- In 2020 we have fully refunded all rally package holiday bookings which couldn’t go ahead due to Covid-19.
- If you choose to cancel your rally booking then our normal cancellation terms would apply. These can be found in our standard terms and conditions.
- We are fully bonded members of ABTA which means your money paid to us for a rally package holiday is protected.
If you are booking a package holiday with us you can find details of your rights under the Package Travel and Linked Arrangements Regulations 2018 on our website at Terms & Conditions.
To confirm your place on the rally please forward your deposit of £150. Payment options are shown in the notification email you get after completing the above form.